Saturday, June 7, 2008

Paperwork, Posters and a Baby Crying...






















So, my first week back at work and I feel completely exhausted... I picked the best week to go back to work let me tell you. This weekend we are gonna do be doing floor set, which means we are all going crazy trying to get everything organized and ready at the store. I gotta go through piles and piles of paperwork sent from corporate for the floor set execution, make posters for sales associates so they can understand the room concepts all in a matter of 1 day AND I got a baby to feed, change, play with...ect AHHHHHH!!! Worse, I think I'm getting sick..My head and body ache, I haven't gotten any sleep and I feel like throwing up!! And this is just my first week back! How am I gonna survive? Next week isn't gonna be any easier by the way. Doctor appointment, work, projects to be done.. Being a mom keeps me busy for sure. P.S. Whoever said being a visual merchandiser is easy lied..LOL.. It's a lot of hard hard work to say the least.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

It looks like a ton of work! But I have to admit, it looks fun, too.