Friday, June 13, 2008

2 Months!!



Nevaeh had her 2 month doctor's appointment yesterday where she got her first shots. She was pretty brave. I mean, she did scream but only for a second. I'm sure she hates me for taking her to the doctor now. She now weighs 10.9 and a half lbs..( I told you she was a fatty!) and measures 22 inches. She hasn't grow much only gotten chubbier. Overall, she's healthy. Well, except I gotta take her to the Optomologist (the eye doctor) to get her eyes checked. Her eyes are so dark that the doctor couldn't see the back of her iris (which apparently is suppose to look red and hers looks pale). The doctor wants me to go get her check just in case she might need glasses! :( I hope she doesn't. Though she would look so silly with glasses at her age. Oh, and yesterday was Nevaeh's 2 month b-day! Unfortunately, she spent it sleeping all day since she got her shots and wasn't feeling so hot! I can't believe 2 months have just ZOOMED by! OH, OH.. now that she has her tetanus shot we're gonna go get her ears pierced! How exciting! She will no longer look like a boy! HORRAY! Stay tuned for pics!

No comments: