Well... Yesterday was my first day back at work! It's so crazy how time flies. It feels like just last week I was pregnant waiting to meet Nevaeh for the first time and now I'm back at work. My mom watches Nevaeh for 2 hours, dresses her, gets her ready and then takes her to my Aunt Fabiola's house (she has her own little daycare). The whole entire time I was at work yesterday I was thinking, " I wonder what Nevaeh is doing right now? Is she ok? Is she crying? Is she giving my aunt a hard time? Does she miss me? Well I sure missed her. It's so weird to be without her. I mean she was with me for 9 months in my belly and 2 months outside..It's like she's a part of me... So when I'm not with her I feel like I'm missing something.
Anyway, my aunt told me that Nevaeh slept the whole entire time (which she NEVER does with me). So, I guess it's a REALLY good thing I'm back at work. I feel more sane, I'm making money AND Nevaeh isn't getting spoiled rotten by me. The best thing is, I know my aunt is gonna teach her really good things while she watches her (such as: learning to sleep on her in HER own crib).
I sure can't get myself to teach her. As soon as she cries I'm there..and I swore I wasn't gonna be one of those mom's that was gonna spoil her baby rotten. So much for that idea!!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment