As promised, here are the pictures of Nevaeh getting her ears pierced!
A few minutes later it was like nothing even happened. And now she doesn't even notice she has them on. We were getting some strange looks when we were getting her ears pierced. I guess most people aren't use to seeing a baby so young get her ears pierced. I think it's just easier to get it done with while they're young. She looks so cute and so girly now! I gotta say it wasn't easy to watch. I think I had a harder time then she did! But that's why I had my mom and my dad there to help me out! THANKS!



1 comment:
Man, I feel for you Nevaeh! I just got mine pierced on Friday. (Yep, you heard right... 24 year old virgin ears.) It hurt more than I expected, but I'm sure Nevaeh handled it better than me.
Post a Comment