
As you can tell Nevaeh needs a haircut REAL bad. Her hair is wild and out of control! We decided that we needed to at least cut her sideburns. Those drive us crazy and make the rest of her hair look crazy! So, here we are trying to get Nevaeh ready for her very first haircut (
given it's only gonna be her sideburns)
Now, I gotta tell you guys that right after we took this picture we cut her sideburns and she started SCREAMING bloody murder! I thought maybe my mom had cut her ear or something but NOPE..I think Nevaeh didn't wanna haircut. I think she wants her hair LOOONG. I don't know what her deal was but she cried for 15 min straight. Then fell asleep.. I don't have final result picture. I forgot to take it since we were trying to console Nevaeh...Aw!
No comments:
Post a Comment