Tomorrow (April 10th) is my due date.
I haven't had any strong contractions which makes me think she's never gonna come.
I go to the doctor today to see if I've dilated any, but let's face it, I'm pretty sure I haven't at all.
The only thing I feel is huge and uncomfortable!
I don't want her to grow in my belly anymore or else I feel like I'm gonna have the hardest time pushing her out.
So, here I am patiently waiting on nature to take it's course, if she ever decides to.
Hopefully, I won't have to have a c-section since recovery time takes longer.
I gotta work. I know, who thinks about work at a time like this?
So, I've been reading up on ways to naturally start contractions.
But um, well some of the ways I REFUSE to do.
I've pretty much been sticking to walking up and down the stairs.
I don't know what else to do??
I guess, wish me luck at the doctor's.
Hopefully I'm at least dilated 1cm!!



No comments:
Post a Comment