Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bounjour Everyone!!

The very first blog entry. I decided to create a blog for Nevaeh and me to keep everyone updated on, well our life.
First off, I wanna say that I've been extremely blessed with a wonderful family ( parents, brothers, sister, cousins, aunts, uncles ect...) They've been so supportive and wonderful throughout my whole pregnancy. They've been there for Nevaeh and I since the beginning and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful family but without them I couldn't have done it at all.
Second, I've been blessed with wonderful friends. I've lost a lot of them throughout my journey. But the ones who have stuck by me through these hard times, I'm extremelly thankful for. They've kept me sane through the hard, crazy, insane moments. There are few friends left. But the ones who've stuck by me, I can only say Thanks. I know those are gonna be friends for life..
It hasn't been easy. I guess nothing about what I'm going through is, but I believe there's a reason for everything. I've tried to stay positive throughout this entire journey and I've come to learn things about myself that I didn't know. I've learned that I'm a lot stronger then I thought I was. I've learned that I can actually be patient. I've learned to be less selfish (though I still need to work on that one). I've learned to be humble. I know there's still so many things for me to learn and so many lessons that I know Nevaeh has to teach me.

Again I say everything happens for a reason, and I know Nevaeh happened to me for a reason. I feel like sometimes I don't deserve her. How could God trust me with one of his little spirits? To guide them and teach them? But he knows what I'm capable of, more then I, so I trust and have faith that I won't be alone in raising her. That's a great comfort. I'm not alone and I know it. I have a lot of people who love and care for her and for me. I know that even though I don't have it all together and I don't have the answers to every question that if I put myself, my life and my daughter's life in the hands of the Lord NOTHING is impossible.
I'm excited to share my little piece of heaven with all of you!

No comments: