HI nidia!! Inm so happy for you and your princess!! Congratulations!! I was reading your posts and i'm so proud of you. Maybe you dont consider me your good friend anymore, but I always have talked about you guys as my friends and I know we lost track all this time, but i always have you guys in my mind. Ive been busy having 3 kids and trying to raise them, and here we are getiing thru each day!! there are days that i think what did I get into?? but I know Heavenly Father sent me this little angels for a reason and i know I was way early on having my family and Ive made lots of mistakes but my kids aren't one of them. Im sorry we lost track all this time but you were in my mind all this time. I remember all those good times. Please consider me your friend again! and whatever you need just let me know. i know that you have lots of friends and relatives that can help you but if I can be of any help just let me know take care and good luck!
2 comments:
HI nidia!! Inm so happy for you and your princess!! Congratulations!! I was reading your posts and i'm so proud of you. Maybe you dont consider me your good friend anymore, but I always have talked about you guys as my friends and I know we lost track all this time, but i always have you guys in my mind. Ive been busy having 3 kids and trying to raise them, and here we are getiing thru each day!! there are days that i think what did I get into?? but I know Heavenly Father sent me this little angels for a reason and i know I was way early on having my family and Ive made lots of mistakes but my kids aren't one of them. Im sorry we lost track all this time but you were in my mind all this time. I remember all those good times. Please consider me your friend again! and whatever you need just let me know. i know that you have lots of friends and relatives that can help you but if I can be of any help just let me know take care and good luck!
She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
I'm so Happy for you!!!!
I can't believe it...
Well congratulations mommy!!!
Post a Comment