Nevaeh hasn't been feeling very well lately. She's been throwing up all her milk. I guess that has to do with the fact that we've been trying different milks. My dad wanted her on soy milk because he says it's healthier for her. But then when I started giving it to her she got fussy, wouldn't sleep as much and she had the runs. So, I switched her back to the regular Similac Advanced formula and now she has an upset stomach. She doesn't seem to poop as much, she seems to have an upset stomach and she throws up what seems to be gallons and gallons of her milk. She freaks me out every time she does that. I feel like she's gonna drown in it. The one good thing is she seems to be sleeping better... Aw, poor baby! I feel so bad for her. I feel like I'm an awful mom. Not only that I try and give her breast milk but I only get like an ounce every other day. So I'm sure her stomach is like, "Come on, make up your mind already!" At least she still seems to be getting chubbier by the minute.....
Caught her smiling after puking!


1 comment:
I love her.....When will I meet her personally???
Post a Comment