Monday, November 17, 2008

Nevaeh's Attempts at Crawling

Nevaeh is a late bloomer when it comes to crawling. She's suppose to already be crawling according to everything I've been reading. But I guess every baby is different. She seems to love her walker so I was thinking she's gonna skip the whole crawling thing and go straight to walking. But lately, she's been attempting to crawl. She tries so hard and she does it a lot! She's kinda weird cuz she tries to push herself with her head. I know so weird! I guess it's a little hard to explain but she isn't normal.

Hopefully she'll get the hang of if and one day actually do it! Till then. ...I'm sorta enjoying it. Cuz I know once they start crawling, it's chaos!

3 comments:

LB said...

Go Go Nevaeh! Um Nidia creo que es background, a lo mejor por eso esta tan grande, pero se ve bien!

The Watson's said...

I feel so bad that Tylee just lays there and all these babies her age are rolling over already. My pediatrician just said babies just develop when they want to. At least you don't have to run after her yet!

Brandy said...

She is so cute! Even though it's taking a little bit enjoy this stage while you can. She is a total doll!