Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night

Halloween Night was pretty fun. We all had fun dressing Nevaeh up as a fairy. I was surprised she stayed in her costume for so long. I guess she loves to dress up. We chilled with our cousins. It was a pretty uneventful night but fun nonetheless.

Magaly made Nevaeh's tutu. Isn't she so cute?! She even has a little wand! But she doesn't look so happy here.

Here she is with her grandpa (dressed up as a banana). He was just playing around cuz he didn't wear that costume all night. Nevaeh kept smiling at him. I guess she thought he looked funny!


Ok, NOW she's happy!! She l♥ves dressing up!

(P.S. Sorry the pictures were of such poor quality. I took them on my cell phone and the lighting was bad...I need to get me a camera!)

2 comments:

Katrina Witt said...

girl she is so dang cute and getting so big, i bet your having a blast with her :)

hey do you still have your private blog? i dont see your link anymore.

Stacia said...

Matchy-matchy cousins! She is too cute with her tutu.