Yes We Can. Thank you, God bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America."- Barrack Obama 2008

Well, I have to say that I'm extremely proud to be living in this country today. Yesterday was amazing! Yes, I'm talking about Obama becoming president. I think this means a lot more to African-Americans then it does to me. I can't even imagine what they must be feeling. Everything they went through in the past, this has got to be the greatest reward. I'm happy to have been privileged enough to live in this country and to be able to see this moment happen. It's a victory for all!
I, as a minority, feel very proud of this moment. Obama, I feel is living the American dream. The one dream that we are ALL working so hard for. And it just goes to show that with hard work nothing is impossible. The sky is the limit!


1 comment:
Did you ever get the stuff I mailed you? I had to re-send it because the "envelope machine" wouldn't let it go through. It got all the way to Midvale, but since it didn't "fit right", they returned it all the way back to me in PA. Annoying! Anyway, sorry. Hope it gets to you soon. (Let me know if it doesn't.)
Post a Comment