
So, today is voting day! Horray! As you can tell by Nevaeh's shirt we are Obama mamas all the way! ♥

I wish I could vote. As you all might know I'm not a U.S citizen. Though I am a U.S. resident. So don't worry I'm not illegal! As a political science major I am extremelly excited about this years election. This election is gonna go down in history! This year my dad, mom, sister and older brother became citizens. So it's their first time voting and it's really exciting! I feel like Obama is a better candidate in many ways from international to domestic issues. I feel he is the one who is more intune with the people, not only the people of this country but around the world too. Plus ,I'm so sick of the war and from everything I hear McCain is all about war. Not to mention who he elected as a vice president (BIG MISTAKE!) How scary would it be if Palin were to become the president? And the possibilities are great. I just think she has NO IDEA what she's doing or what she's talking about. Anyway, no matter who you vote for it's important to just get out there and vote! So go out and DO IT!
(P.S. I took Nevaeh to the eye doctor for a check-up and I'm sad to say, the girl needs glasses! She got fitted for a pair and she will now be wearing glasses for the rest of her life. At least that's what the doctor said. But hopefully her eye problem gets better. I don't know where she got her eye problem from? I have perfect vision and so does her dad.)


1 comment:
Glasses make for even cuter babies. She will be one hot Obama mama.
Post a Comment