Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Tag..

8 Things I am Passionate About:1. My little baby girl Nevaeh aka Bella, Chiquis, Preciosa ( We all got a million nicknames for her!) I ♥ this girl! 2. School. I'm working super hard this semester to get good grades and I'm surprised that I'm dedicating myself so much to it. I never did that before! 3. My family...yes..they might think that I don't care about them, well they sure put up with a lot when it comes to me! But I love them so much! 4. My friends. I don't have that many left anymore, it's kinda hard to keep good ones around but the little ones that I do, well I know I'm gonna be friends with for life! 5. I have to agree with my friend Jocelyn on this one: All things cute and girly! Yes, I'm a girly girl, always have, always will be! 6. Hygene. LOL. I know funny, huh? But I can't go a day without showering!! In fact there are days when I will shower twice! Nevaeh doesn't go a day without taking her baths either..sometimes takes 2 a day also! 7. Scrapbooking, now digiscrappin' I'm obsessed. I started scrapbooking when I was 16, I stopped for a while but now I'm back to it again! I LOOOOVE it! 8. Justice, peace and equality for All! Yes, I shoulda been born in the 70's. I'm all about the hippie movement..well besides the whole drug scene!! Don't even get me started on any of these topics cuz I get pretty fired up!

8 words or phrases I say often:1. Shut up! I say that when people make fun of me! 2. Bella said B-E-Y-A..it means beautiful in spanish and it rhymes with Nevaeh's name..so it's her nickname!3. Bootylicious..I like to think I came up with this word long before Destiny's child did..but probably not. I did use to say it waaay before the bootylicious song came out! 4. I love you or Te quiero ( I say that to Nevaeh every morning and every night!) 5. Crazy! 6. Ummm...Yeah who doesn't say that all the time? LOL..I just can't think of any more? 7. M-a-m-a...yes I'm trying to teach Nevaeh her first word..and she better say Mama and not DADA! LOL.. 8. I can't think of anymore??? Sorry I'm lame I know!

8 Things I want to do before I die:1. Get married in the temple. Yes, that is the next goal on my list. 2.Do some kind of charitable work in Africa. 3.Travel the world! Yep, the whole entire world! I wanna visit every single country! 4. Own my own home! 5. Have my own cosmetic line. I always wanted to do this..but even a lipgloss line would be nice. I LOVE lipgloss! And I didn't go to makeup school for nothing! 6. Own a beachhouse! I absolutely love the beach! 7. Swim with Dolphins! I've never done it. Always wanted to do it!8. Sky Dive when I'm like 70!

8 Things I currently want or need:1. Photoshop! It's so expensive and I'm a single mom! I can't afford to spend so much on a program..but I'm saving up my pennies!2. I've been wanting to redecorate mine and Nevaeh's room! 3. I need to loose the rest of my baby weight! I hate exercising! But I don't have that much left! 4 I want a yorkie! I want one so bad! I've been wanting one forever!!!! Anyone know where I can get a good deal? 5. I need a boyfriend! Well maybe not just yet..but eventually! 6. I need new jeans! I only have 2 pairs that actually fit me! 7. I want to go back to L.A and visit all my friends! I miss it there so much! 8. I want to be a good mom. I want Nevaeh to be able to trust me and tell me EVERTHING! I want us to be able to be open and honest with each other. I want us to be best friends!

8 People to Tag:1. Lety 2. Brittany Watson 3. Stacia 4. Betty 5. Triana 6. Ilse 7. Brandy 8. I'm pretty sure nobody will do this tag! and I can't think of person #8!

No comments: