Wednesday, September 17, 2008

She's Sitting Up!

Nevaeh is now sitting up by herself! I know I said she was doing this before but now she doesn't need the help of any pillows to stay up! Today, she even bent forward and got right back up all by herself, of course it was a little hard for her but she did it nonetheless! It's so fun to watch her reach little milestones! I have to say it's bittersweet. I feel like she's just growing up way too fast!


Look at her! She's just loving ♥ sitting up all by herself! She's very independant. So when she can be, she's super HAPPY! ♥

1 comment:

Stacia said...

I can't tell you how much I want to just take that little baby in my arms and squeeze her so tight! She's adorable and it's so exciting that she's sitting up by herself. By the way, I love your family pictures.