Monday, September 29, 2008

Nevaeh's New Move!

Here's Nevaeh's latest moves. Everytime I leave the room I find her on her belly. She has now officially learned to roll over on her belly all by herself. The only problem: She can't get back to being on her back and she completly HATES being on her belly! She'll start crying if she can't get back on her back! Ok, wait...so as I was typing that last sentence she rolled over on her belly and then rolled back unto her back!!! So I guess now she can roll over on her back! Congrats Nevaeh!

♥ HORRAY!♥

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

YEah! Don't you just love watching her learn all these new skills?
I've been working with Brock to get him used to rolling over, he likes it but hasn't quite got it down for himself yet{but I'm sure the brace isn't helping much either} He is however turning himself in circles on his tummy! so that's pretty good!
so excited for nevaeh's new move! roll on baby girl!

Stacia said...

Siena hated her belly, too. Now she sleeps on it. It's weird. Maybe Nevaeh will change her mind, too.

LB said...

En poco tiempo la vas a ver caminando! Se ve bien bonita!