So this is what most days look like when you have a child with a ton of hair! Her hair always looks like she got electricuted. It's just out of control. It doesn't help that her hair is super curly either and that she has so much of it too. Oh and it's sort of course so it puffs up. I just don't know what to do with it anymore. I'm always having to put water in it before we go out so it goes back to it's cute little curls, but once she lays on it...it's back to it's PUFF!
Yep, it's out of control..not to mention her big forehead! LOL..oh but I still ♥ her!
This is what it looks like from the back. She's more hair then anything else!



1 comment:
Hey I know some good product called "CHI" you can buy it at smith's and it helps with the out of control curls and courseness. Cameo has course hair, and Josh's little baby Mckenzie has his hair and her mommy uses that stuff and it's always so pretty and very soft. Just thought I'd lend a tip
Post a Comment