5 years ago today, my little brother Alfonso passed away from a brain tumor. Time flies, it feels like just yesterday he was here and now it's 5 years later. Right now he would've been 19 years old. I wish he were still here. But I know he's in a better place! I can't wait to see him again!
(A little bit about this picture: For those of you who don't know. Alfonso was one of the models for this painting. He's the one sitting by himself in the very front of the pic. I remember this day very well, I ended up going to the church studios where they were taking the pictures for the painter. The model who posed as Jesus, really did look like Jesus. All the kids were in awe!)
I ♥ You!



2 comments:
nidia, I'm in Utah noe visiting my family, my brother is letting me use his room and on his desk is the newspaper clipping about your brother. today must be a hard day. Don't you just love knowing you will be together again? my thoughts are with you.
thank you for sharing that story about your brother.
Post a Comment