• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I have a million pet peeves. I don't know why but there's sooo many things that annoy me. I hate when people pick their nose. It grosses me out! Especially if they're doing it right in front of me! Eww! For some strange reason whistling bugs me, people who can't drive (especially old people!), I get so annoyed when someone asks me to repeat what I just told them! GET some hearing aids! folding my laundry after washing it! ugh! I hate doing it! I could go on..but I won't.
2. I absolutely hate working out! I don't know? I know it's really good for you and gosh I need it really bad right now! But I hate the whole getting ready, sweating, pain..LOL I'm trying my hardest to work out but it's not going so great. I guess I'm just lazy...which brings me to number 3...
3. I am THE worst procrastinator of all time! I wait till the very last minute to do anything! Pay bills, do homework, turn in papers...I have to break the habit. I am the worst person at this. I have zero energy to do things. I rather just lounge around, watch some tele, play with Nevaeh, then do what needs to get done!
4. I am a shoe-a-holic! I buy shoes just for the heck of it and never wear them. I just cleaned out my closet and sent like 10 pair of shoes that I only wore once to the D.I. This obsession has got to stop!
5. I have the most annoying hair in the world! I swear I've had more bad hair days then good hair days. When I was little I absolutely hated my hair! It was always this big frizz. I couldn't do anything with it because my curls were more like a big puffy wave then anything. I remember one day I was sitting at home so frustrated with my hair I was crying like crazy and telling my mom, "I wish I had straight, blonde hair!" Thank goodness they invented hair straightners because I have no idea what my hair would look like today!
6. I've always wondered what it would be like to be a dog...I know, so weird! Like what do they think about us..humans? Do they understand what we're saying? What must it feel like to just be lazy and sleep all day long..I'm sure that's nice! I heard once that dogs have a 6th sense. So do they see ghosts? Do they know who God is? Do dogs speak to each other like we humans do? Yeah I think about the most random things...
So I don't know if those are unspectacular quirks but that's just a little bit about me!
Now I wanna know a little bit about your unspectuacular quirks so I tag: Lety, Triana, Brandy, Jocelyn, Brittanny Willis, and Katrina.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's so funny that you wonder what it would be like to be a dog! I often wonder what it would be like if I was an ant, and what it would be like if I was an ant and it rained! haha
Post a Comment