
So, I Nidia, am going back to school for the one hundredth million time in my life! Hopefully I finish this time! I start tomorrow. I'm actually really excited! I can't wait to just be done with it though that's for sure. Only 2 years to go! I'm gonna be doing my International Relations studies, which I'm super excited about! You guys probably won't hear much from me (though I am going to try my harderst to update the blog as much as possible). I HAVE to raise my GPA sooooo bad or else I can't get anymore financial aid :(... Don't ask why it's so low..but well the last year I was in school I was super distracted with a certain boy..so anyways. NO BOYS for me now! NO distractions! I gotta get that GPA up, that's my mission!


4 comments:
yayee congratulations on going back to school. I hope it all works out ok with a baby and all. I need to go to school sometime too. Sadly I haven't gone since highschool. one day...
Good luck! What classes are you taking?
Congrats girl! you can do it. You are such a strong person. I m here rootin for you all the way. If you need help with babe give me a call
Good luck! You will do great!
Post a Comment