Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playing Around!

Nevaeh has so much fun playing around in her little play gym. She grabs on to the toys and tries to pull herself up. At least that's what she was trying to do the other day..it was so fun to watch her grab on and try to pull herself up.

She'd grab on to this bird and just lift herself up! I'd have to catch her or else she would hit her head on the floor!


She "talks" to her birdie...


This was funny! She was trying to roll over. She kept doing this over and over again..flipping most of her body over, except I guess she couldn't roll all the way over cuz her arm would get in the way.


She was blowing bubbles too..but I have better pictures of that coming soon..she seems to love doing that lately!

1 comment:

The Watson's said...

SHE IS GETTING SO BIG! WOW! She is precious, you are so lucky!