I've got to give a shout out to my little sis who is turning 21 today! She's not so little anymore! I remember when we were oh so little, I was a pretty mean, bossy older sister. I remember that if she was being a brat and not listening to me, I'd pull her by her LONG hair and make her cry! Aw! Not so nice. Her and I are 5 years apart so we weren't as close as most sisters but I have to say that the last year has brought us a lot closer. Magaly is, to say the least, AMAZING! I don't tell her enough, but she is. She's never judged me, she loves Nevaeh to death (she spoils her rotten and gives her things I can't afford!) She's there for me and Nevaeh when we've need her the most. She isn't selfish, at least not with her time. I've got to say I'm one of the luckiest girls to have a sister like her..... So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I ♥ YOU! I know I don't say it enough but I do. THANKS for being You! Now, go get yourself a BOYFRIEND...NO...WAIT..Don't. (cuz then if she does she'll have no time for Nevaeh and me! I'm just kidding! That's so selfish of me!)Wednesday, August 27, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGALY!
I've got to give a shout out to my little sis who is turning 21 today! She's not so little anymore! I remember when we were oh so little, I was a pretty mean, bossy older sister. I remember that if she was being a brat and not listening to me, I'd pull her by her LONG hair and make her cry! Aw! Not so nice. Her and I are 5 years apart so we weren't as close as most sisters but I have to say that the last year has brought us a lot closer. Magaly is, to say the least, AMAZING! I don't tell her enough, but she is. She's never judged me, she loves Nevaeh to death (she spoils her rotten and gives her things I can't afford!) She's there for me and Nevaeh when we've need her the most. She isn't selfish, at least not with her time. I've got to say I'm one of the luckiest girls to have a sister like her..... So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I ♥ YOU! I know I don't say it enough but I do. THANKS for being You! Now, go get yourself a BOYFRIEND...NO...WAIT..Don't. (cuz then if she does she'll have no time for Nevaeh and me! I'm just kidding! That's so selfish of me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Magaly!
I forgot to call yesterday and then Ryan reminded me while I was getting into bed. I told him that i would call but I was so tired I fell asleep. Needless to say, I had a dream about me coming over to your house and telling you Happy Birthday! This is no joke! I really mean it. I hope you had a great birthday! Now invite us over for some cake!!!! :)
P.S. Nidia good luck with school. When are your classes?
Post a Comment