Tuesday, August 5, 2008
SUCCESS!
I have slowly, but surely gotten Nevaeh to sleep on her own in her crib during the day!! It's a VERY sloooooow process, but one that paying off. She cries for a while but then she'll start playing with her blanket or her teddy and then fall asleep. I've found that if I put something like her teddy next to her she feels more comfortable being alone..I guess it's like a security thing. She loves sleeping with something against her face, covering her face up. So YAY! I'm happy! Now I have some more time to get some things done. Now if only I can get her to sleep the whole entire night in her crib!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh, she looks so cute in this picture. Good job at getting her to sleep on her own. I still am working on that with Tau.
Post a Comment