Friday, July 31, 2009

The Little Things I Love..

The Little Things I Love About Nevaeh:

♥ Her little giggles in her sleep. They're the cutest thing in the world! And they make me wonder what she dreams about?
♥ The way she bobbles her head when I'm typing on the keyboard.
♥ Her curiosity for belly buttons. I mean, EVERY ONES belly buttons.
♥ The way she puts herself to sleep. Tossing and turning all over the bed till she finds my shoulder, lays on it and closes her little eyes.
♥ Her random humming to Michael Jackson's "Bad".
♥ They way she randomly bats her eyelashes at you, as if to say, "Look at me, I'm so cute!"
♥ How she gets so giddy and happy when I say, "vamonos". She loves going places.
♥ When she randomly wakes up in the middle of the night, puts her face next to mine and stares at me.
♥ The way she runs on her tippy toes sometimes.
♥ And randomly starts spinning like crazy till she can't walk straight.
♥ The fact that she knows she can makes us all laugh. And she does it on purpose.
♥ how she crosses her one eye..
♥ ...and how she sticks her little tongue out!
She's a silly little girl. I just love her to pieces!

No comments: