I must inform the whole world, that I fear Nevaeh has become a bully. I watched Ava and Natalia today for a couple of hours and Nevaeh kept hitting, scratching, pulling hair when Ava or Natalia wanted to play with her toys. If Nevaeh doesn't get her way she usually does this...but it's usually TO ME! I guess I've let her get away with it for far too long because now she's doing it to other people. Well THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! But I'm not gonna lie, I don't quite know how to discipline a 14 month old. Time outs don't really work, she doesn't grasp the concept. And well I "slap" (and by slapping I mean more like a tap) on the hand and say, "NO! Don't hit!" but that also seems to not be working. I have no idea how to discipline this little girl. HELP! Please anyone?
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment