Sunday, July 12, 2009

Attitude

Nevaeh is 15 months today and she has more attitude then ever!
I was eating a sandwich today and she wanted some, so I gave her some. Well, when I went to take it away she started throwing a HUGE tantrum. I had to give her the sandwich back, no sanwich for me...If this is what her 1's are like I don't even wanna know what she's gonna be like when she turns 2!
Even though she's a little diva, she does have her cute little moments. Nevaeh is in the "parakeet stage" right now. She pretty much copy cats anything we do and say. She loves talking, talking talking and reading her books on her own.
She loves to say:
"edy, GO!"= ready, set, Go! *and then runs around like crazy*
"nigh nigh"=night night *which pretty much means she's ready to go to bed or take a nap*
"agua YAY"= *whenever she wants to get into the pool or play with water*
I've come to find out that it's easier for her to speak English then Spanish. English words are easier to pronounce for babies. But I ONLY speak to her in Spanish because it's very important that she learn it. She's pretty much bilingual at this point. I just hope that this doesn't confuse her in the future.

No comments: