Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOL

LOL...So today when I come back from school I find Nevaeh dressed like THIS. This isn't the only time this has happened. My dad says she always gets really dirty and smells yucky, so he decides to dress her up. Obviously he has no sense of style. I gotta laugh about it!

Not only that, but I always find my room a huge mess because he's looking through EVERYTHING to find diapers. AND he always ends up putting the wrong diapers on! (she wears night time diapers, her regular diapers leak at night). There's always baby powder all over the place. Her hair is a HUGE mess and she's only slept like an hour. For the most part I always find her happy and that's all that matters but sometimes I just have to laugh at my dad. I don't know what it's like to have a hubby but I have a feeling that most "dads" do this. We leave them all cute and come home to find them looking like a hot mess!

2 comments:

Jamilyn said...

TOTALLY!!!

It's the same as having a hubby...Bailee is 5 years old now...and he still has no sense of fashion when it comes to dressing her!

LB said...

Hahaha! Nidia tienes razon. Todos los esposos hacen eso. Hahaha bueno al menos tu papa esta tratando! Aaah Que buen abuelo!