Monday, January 26, 2009

Just A Little Update..

I'm just giving you all a little update on the silly things Nevaeh does. She now signs Milk all the time! She also says "eche" as in "leche" a.k.a milk. She also signs EAT when she wants to eat.


She usually plays with her tongue (like in the picture above) ALL THE TIME. Even in the middle of the night, like at 3 in the morning!

She loves sing-a-long/play games!
Lately, all she's been wanting to do is "walk" she's already doing it with a little encouragement from everyone. She's even gotten up and taken a few steps all on her own. Yesterday, she tried following me up the stair and managed to crawl up 2 stairs! That's a little scary! I guess it's time to baby proof EVERYTHING!
And..I have to tell this little story, just so you guys can get a little glimpse into her personality. The other day she saw me crying and she crawled up to me and kept giving me little hugs and big wet kisses, she kept starring at me like she was trying to say, "Mama, it's gonna be ok. Stop crying."
I couldn't help but stop and just crack up! She makes me SO HAPPY! I ♥ her!

(On Friday we went to get Nevaeh's 9 month pictures taken. I'll post some up as soon as I get them...THANKS BETTY!)

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

she is so adorable! my little guy loves to hold my hands and walk from room to room! have fun with all the baby proofing!

Katrina Witt said...

signing is the best!!! I have used it with all 3 of my kids and still currently use it with Lincoln... and mallory likes too