Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just Because...


This funny face has got to be EVERYONE'S favorite by far. Nevaeh wrinkles her little nose and sniffles. But then she gives you this little evil stare. It's the cutest/funniest thing. All of you who have seen it know what I'm talking about.


So...


It's back to school for me. I'm a little stressed because this semester is going to be crazy. I have really hard classes. Biology, Math, Ethics and Values and Political Science. The classes I'm dreading the most are Math and Biology, my worst two subjects. The worst thing is I know I'm not going to get to spend as much time with Nevaeh, which makes me feel like the worst mom ever. I don't wanna neglect her but it's absolutely important that I get good grades this semester. I guess I just gotta learn to manage my time a little better. Suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

The Watson's said...

I majored in Biology so if you ever need any help, let me know! Good luck this semester, I personally know how hard it is to go to school with a child. You won't regret it!