Nevaeh can finally crawl!! Horray! It's taken her a while to get here but she's finally here! Now she gets into everything and pulls on the everything. It's kinda scary. I have to put her in her crib when I need to leave the room so she doesn't crawl and fall down the stairs! It's really fun to watch her crawl though. She usually doesn't crawl unless she REALLY wants something!

She drinks from her sippy cup most of the time now. She's always loved sippy cups. But we haven't really forced her to drink from the till recently. Well at least I have. OH and she is finally not drinking milk at night! Horray! because it took me forever to get her off the milk at night! I'm loving the sleep I'm getting now! I know it's taken her forever but she is finally sleeping through most of the night.

And Finally, she broke a record today. She wore her glasses for 2 hours straight. She never does that since she obviously hates having them on. I don't know about the glasses. Sometimes I think they're not the right prescription. I guess we'll have to see what the doctor says when I take her to her appointment.



1 comment:
She looks so cute with her cute little glasses on. Wait...babies actually start sleeping through the night??? I thought it was just a myth!!! It gives me something to look forward to! heheheh :)
Post a Comment