Sunday, December 7, 2008

Decorating Ideas Anyone? Oh...and Besos!

Ok, So we just recently painted Nevaeh's room (which is also my room). We painted one wall pink (as you can tell from this picture). So now, I'm calling on all of you who read this blog to give me some ideas. I need to decorate the rest of her "wall" because as you can tell. It's very plain...I'm not a pro at home decor. So any suggestions are greatly appreciated! I guess the theme is flowery and girly!

On another note...Nevaeh is now giving kisses. She doesn't give 'em to just anyone and she has to be in the mood. I'm not quite sure who she picked this up from but I'm thinking it was probably me since I'm always asking her to give me kisses and I'm always giving her kisses. I can't help myself. She's just too cute!

1 comment:

LB said...

Estas segura que Nevaeh necesita lentes? Se ve bien chistosa! Mmmm Checa tu correo porque mande una invitacion para el cumpleanos de Juddy y no se que mas le podria poner a la pared asi se ve bien!