Finals are OVER! Horray!
I think I did pretty good this semester. It was my first semester back after having Nevaeh. It was a little hard juggling Nevaeh and homework (especially studying) but my family helped me out a ton! This semester was pretty easy because I was retaking some classes but next semester is going to be Super hard. I'm not looking forward to it. But I've got to get my biology and math done. Those are my two worst subjects. So this next semester I'm gonna have to do a lot more homework and a heck of a lot more studying! I feel bad, I feel like I don't spend enough time with Nevaeh. Especially when I have so much homework. But I gotta do this for our future. Especially her future! I've been looking into minoring in Peace and Justice Studies (which means taking a lot more classes) but it'll open the doors and give me plenty of career options. And it would go good with my major in Political Science/International Relations. We'll see. But I think I'm gonna do it.
On another note:
Nevaeh went to the eye doctor yesterday and she's doing great. The doc told me she has to wear her glasses more often (but let's be realistic it's almost impossible for a 8 month old to keep her glasses on all day long) But either way, we're gonna try and have her wear her glasses a lot more. He said that if she does he really thinks her eye will get a lot better. He even told me she might not have to wear glasses later on! I really hope so. But if not, it's not big deal.


4 comments:
I remember my mom having to go back to school after my parents divorced. she struggled a lot, but knowing that she was doing it for her family made things easier for her. she's been teaching now for 10 years! and loves it. You are doing such a great job! keep it up! I'm thinking about going back to school. if only I could get my hubby to learn how to put Brock's brace on at bedtime, then i could start night classes.
I also meant to tell you that maybe if you get yourself a cute little pair of glasses to wear along with Nevaeh, she may wear them a little longer. {you can always find a cheap pair at the dollar store. with just plain glass in them, or take the glass out completely and just wear the frames. I know this worked for me when i had to "train" on of the little boys I used to watch to keep his glasses on. he didn't mind having them on when everyone else was wearing some too!
It's so awesome that you're going to school! I know how you feel about not having enough time with your nena but it'll be worth it in the long run! you're a great mommy and she will be so proud of you when she's older! stick to it and like i've told you before DON'T GIVE UP! you're too great :)
oh and she looks so cute in her glasses! ;)
yeahy! Me encanta Nevaeh! Que bueno que ya terminaste este semestre y que vas a tomar mas clases y que bueno que esta bien!
Post a Comment