Friday, July 18, 2008

The Things Nevaeh Does Most

It seems like all Nevaeh does now a days is sleep sleep sleep. I guess this is a really good thing since before I was complaining that she wouldn't sleep at all. I gotta say she's been pretty good about keeping a set schedule. She usually wakes up at 8, I'll give her a bath, then she'll go right back to sleep for at least 2 hours, then she'll take random little 30-45 min naps throughout the day. At night she'll usually go to sleep around 9 or 9:30. I gotta say it's nice to finally be able to do some chores and projects around the house!



That swing will put her right to sleep...most of the time

And usually her baths put her right to sleep as well...

I love watching her sleep. She looks so peaceful and oh so cute!



But
...Sleeping isn't the only thing Nevaeh loves to do lately...she's been all about sticking everything she can get her little hands on in her mouth...toys, finger, hands..and that doesn't just include her own. She'll grab anyones hands and stick them in her mouth. Which makes me wonder..Is she already starting to teeth? Oh gosh I hope not. Isn't she too young to be teething? I guess every baby is different.
Sorry the picture is sooo blurry. It's kinda hard to hold her and take a picture all at the same time. (well none of my pictures are all that great anyway since I have to take them on my cell phone since I don't have a digi cam...this is the point where you feel sorry for me ;) Just kidding!)
She's adorable...and the spit is the cutest thing...NOT!




1 comment:

Katrina Witt said...

she is growing sooo fast!! nid you got one of the cutest babies!! i love seeing her pictures. her hair.. man i love her hair. great job mom!