Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Baby Shower (Old Pics)

I was looking through my cousin Liliana's facebook and I found my baby shower pictures there. Yay! I didn't have a camera so I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. I decided to post them for all of you to enjoy! OH MEMORIES!

Aunt Betty, my mom, Aunt Doris, ME, Mami Gracie a.k.a Grandma, Aunt Lety, Aunt Martha

Most of my female cousins from my dad and mom's side

A shower game..

Friends of the Family! And Aimee..but Aimee is part of the family and she was pregnant too!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

It's crazy to think that babies are the only people who get "birthday parties" BEFORE their actual birthday. I love baby showers and was sad we couldn't be in Utah to go to yours. Looks like it was fun, though. Nevaeh is growing up so fast. She is gorgeous!!