
Last night I was awake watching T.V. and Nevaeh was sleeping. I heard Nevaeh giggling in her sleep. So cute. She kept doing it over and over again. Then she'd smile! Aw! I wonder what she was dreaming about? Maybe her Uncle Alfonso came down from heaven to tickle her?! Well...that's what I'd like to think. Either way, it was by far the cutest thing I've ever seen! It put a huge smile on my face.


1 comment:
I have the same thoughts while wattching Brock. My neice and I say hes talking to his "Angel Friends" and that his great grandmas are kissing his checks. What a blessing it is to know that there is life after death, that we just don't stop. I love the fact that I'll be able to teach Brock about his family that has passed on and that one day we will be able to join them in heaven as an eternal family.
still isn't it just the cutest thing ever to see their smiling giggling faces as they sleep?
what joy!
Post a Comment