As promised, here are the pictures of Nevaeh's first swimming experience. She loved being in the water. But like any baby she couldn't be in there for too long!

She's having fun! REALLY!

Nevaeh and Ava both loved the pool!

Nevaeh, Natalia and Ava! COUSINS!
Thanks Triana, for the pics!
2 comments:
i love you and i always have. I knew you were a strong women and this just proves it! im am so happy things have worked out so far for you and your sweet angel. i always worried about you. but im glad your home and where you are comfortable.!! xxoxoxoxxo
it wont let me comment on the other :(
Nidia:
Sorry it took so long to send those to you. I was waiting for Ryan to put them on the computer and then when I tried sending them to you it said it was too big of a file. I was only able to send those three sorry. I do have more though if you want them. They are pretty similar to the ones you have.
Anyways it was fun! We should do it again sometime soon!!
Post a Comment