That's what we've been doing ever since I started the new job.
Lots and lots of chillin'. Summers are meant for chillin'.
Wouldn't you agree?
(Apparently, this girly finds chillin' boring by the looks of this picture)
So, I'm sure you'll all dying to know my Summer 2010 goal:
My goal for this summer is to read at least 20 books.
I'm on book #3 as of now. Let's see if I can do it!
Go me GO!
My number one goal should be trying to get chiquis off her bottle.
But it's completly impossible. I will let her do it when she feels the need to do it.
Which means potty training will have to wait till... who knows when?
Let me just be honest, I've been analyzing my actions and have come to the conclusion that
maybe I'm subconsciously trying to hold on to any part of my little girl's infancy.
I just don't want her to grow up!
My number one goal should be trying to get chiquis off her bottle.
But it's completly impossible. I will let her do it when she feels the need to do it.
Which means potty training will have to wait till... who knows when?
Let me just be honest, I've been analyzing my actions and have come to the conclusion that
maybe I'm subconsciously trying to hold on to any part of my little girl's infancy.
I just don't want her to grow up!



2 comments:
Sippy cups are a great alternative [for her teeth's sake] and if she's not a sippy girl try straw sippy's. My little kids love straws after they finally figure them out =] now if she's a binki girl.... good luck, I know lots of toddlers who's lifes fall apart when the binki goes away.
I've tried the sippy cups, I've tried everything..IMPOSSIBLE! Especially when I live at home and the girl gets spoiled rotten by her grandparents...and yep, she's a binky girl...I don't know what to do anymore?!
Post a Comment