Sunday, March 21, 2010

L.I.F.E.


It's been a rough week...

Not for Nevaeh but for me.
I've spent my spring break super stressed!
I was laid-off from my job.
Now I don't know what I'm gonna do?
Especially since I still have a month left of school.
I can't go looking for a full-time job just yet.
Not to mention all the school work I have to do!
I'm beyond stressed.
At least Nevaeh is healthy and enjoying life!
I, on the other hand, need surgery.
Septoplasty to be specific.
Another thing to add to my full plate of problems.
I wish I didn't have a care in the world.
I wish I were a child again. 
So, these are the stresses of being a single madre.
These are the stresses of being a human being!
AHHHHH!
I gotta make the best of it all!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I'm sorry things are so hard right now! I really hope things get better. Hang in there!