She's my grandma. Or as we all call her:
"Mami Gracie"
I love when she comes to visit. I spend hours talking to her about life, her childhood, my mom, my aunts, Nevaeh, my future. She tells me stories that I don't think she tells anyone else. I tell her stories that I don't tell anyone else. Sometimes she forgets and she'll tell me the same story again. She's so special, she's so unique. I wish I had her talents. She's an amazing cook (like most grandmother's are), she's so good at knitting and crocheting. She told me the other day that if she could have been anything she would've been a professional cook. She was a stay at home mom. She's always telling me how proud she is of my mom. She's a silly lady, she loves her family (even though it's hard for her to show it) she's stubborn, she's strong, She's divine!
And I love spending time with her!



1 comment:
Que bonito. Yo tambien quiero mucho a Mami Gracie a mi tambien me ensena mucho!
Post a Comment