Monday, October 26, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?

Well...
...we got our new bed! (even though it's a full size bed Nevaeh still ends up on top of me by the morning. But I can't complain, sleep has been wonderful!)
...Re-arranging things to fit this big bed in this tiny little room has been interesting, it's still a work in progress!
...I've been feeling under the weather lately. I'm not quite sure what I have?! Hopefully not the swine flu!
...getting ready to go on our week long trip to Florida, the plane ride should be interesting...
...waiting for the swine flu shot to arrive somewhere, anywhere in Utah!! It's like waiting for Christmas day..(because Nevaeh needs it for the trip!)
...waiting in lines to get driver's license renewed, not fun at all with an 18 month old.
...dealing with Nevaeh's crankiness lately, I have no idea what's gotten into this girl! Everyday it's something new. Winter is gonna be craziness because we're gonna be stuck at home most of the time...
My recipe for disaster:
18 month old + too much energy + stuck at home=CHAOS

No comments: