Monday, October 12, 2009

One And A Half

Nevaeh is 1 1/2 years old today!

What has this little lady been up to?

Well, as you can tell from the picture above, Nevaeh hasn't been in the greatest of moods lately. I definitely think she's hitting the terrible two's early. She throws tantrums non-stop wherever we go. Shopping is impossible with her and nap time is a nightmare.
My conclusion is we've spoiled her rotten and now we've created:
A LITTLE TANTRUM MONSTER
We're trying to ignore the attitude by not paying attention and she seems to be getting the hint that her tantrums are unacceptable.
Besides that Nevaeh is doing great! She's talking non-stop, sings and dances to everything, has "Cars" and "Ratatouille" lines memorized to a T and loves giving random hugs and kisses (this is my favorite!)
The thing I love most about her: We'll be laying in bed, she'll look at me and say, "Mami" and grab my face and give me big kiss! She does this all the time! I can't get enough!

No comments: