Nevaeh- "Heaven" spelled backwards. My friend Rose suggested this name to me before Nevaeh was born. I immediately loved it and couldn't find a name I liked more then that. Before that I was thinking of naming the baby Kimora. I think Nevaeh fits her quite well.
Victoria-latin, meaning "victory" In Roman mythology Victoria was the name of a Goddess. My mom loves this name. She kept telling that I should name my baby Victoria and so I decided to just give her the middle name Victoria. Other names I was considering for a middle name were: Isis, Kai. I didn't even realize till after I named her that her name pretty much means
Heaven's Victory!


3 comments:
I want to kiss her little chubby cheeks right this second!!! We love looking at all your pics and hearing all about Neveah as she grows up. I want to hear her talk... I bet it is adorable.
yeah it's so funny...I will try and get a video of her saying some things..
Me encanta su nombre!!
Post a Comment