Sunday, May 3, 2009

Waiting for Summer to Arrive

With all this crazy weather, it seems like Summer is never going to arrive!
Nevaeh and I get as much sunny time as possible when we can.
Nevaeh's like me. We ♥ the sun!

One thing I've come to discover when we take our little trips outdoors is that Nevaeh absolutely dislikes (and I mean, VERY STRONGLY DISLIKES!) the lovely GRASS!
She seriously freaks out every time I set her down on the grass!
Do all babies do this?


1 comment:

Mandi and Adam said...

I think it's pretty common for babies to be unsure about the grass. I don't think either of our kids have totally freaked out about it, but they sure didn't like it at first. I don't think Cameron's ever had bare skin on the grass (besides his hands), so we'll see what he thinks when he does.