Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Confessions of a Single Mom

CONFESSION #1
I've been reminiscing. Now that summer is just around the corner,
I REALLY miss

I'm not gonna lie. When I was pregnant I would spend nights crying over my "old body". Yes, I am a VERY selfish person. I knew my body would never be the same. There would be MORE stretch marks, MORE cellulite and of course, MORE FAT. For the life of me, I cannot loose my last 10 lbs from my pregnancy. Ten pounds makes a BIG difference. Ten pounds is what's keeping me from finding my future hubby! (ok, ok..I'm sure there's other reasons as to why I haven't found THE ONE yet). In my defense I have to say I've tried dieting, exercising, even not eating! TORTURE! Maybe it's just not meant to be.
Oh, I miss my perfect little perky boobs! How I miss those days when I could wear anything

Now, all I know is my boobs are BIG and they love to head south! My blubbery stomach loves to hang out and my hips are officially the size of Texas.

I guess those are the sacrifices we mothers make to have little
pies like this! When I look at her I know it was definitely worth it!

(F.Y.I: Stay tuned for more confessions)

5 comments:

Brittanny said...

umm ya, I'm with you on this one. I couldn't loose those last few pounds ether and then just got pregnant again. Now i'm packing it back on even though I'm TRYING everything to keep from gaining too much. I don't know if I will ever get back to "normal"

Oh and the boob thing. They were big and headed south wile I nursed but as soon as I weened Tau they were SMALL SAGGY and definalty as south as they could get. At least now they filled back up with the pregnancy!

Good luck!!

Brandy said...

AMEN on that one!! I have 12 lbs to go and a million stretch marks to battle. I keep looking at my wedding pictures and pictures of me on my honeymoon in Hawaii and I think "Oh man!" I had a smokin' hot bod and now I'm FAR from that!!! HOWEVER, I would NEVER take back getting pregnant with John because he is my world! I'm so incredibly happy to have him that I guess I'll just have to live with the consequences :)

LB said...

Sigue tratando! Y si lo vas a perder! Yo he tenido tres y hay unas cosas que nunca van a desaparecer como las estrias pero tu peso si lo puedes perder!

Jocelyn said...

I just watched this show today basically saying that those last 10-15 pounds are the hardest. but pilaites is supposed to be really good. it's all about the core which is where that last 10 pounds hang out. I used to do pilaites all the time and then stopped. but I'm going to be starting back up tomorrow!

Nidia said...

yeah! it's the hardest thing to loose! But we can do it! I'm working out with my BF and she's helping me out a ton!