Friday, March 13, 2009

11 Months

Nevaeh is 11 months!
Nevaeh is a huge fan of the outdoors. She never listens to me. She loves little kids and our dog Eeyore. She's such a BIG girl!
New words she lo♥es:
"toto"-"tonto"which means stupid. (I have no idea who she picked this up from)
"appyday"-happy day!
"Ma"-"mas" which means more.
"bebe"-"bebe " which means baby.
I can't believe that she's almost ONE! I really can't. I'm planning her birthday party. We'll see how it turns out!
So,
we're all still a little sick with the stomach flu. This is her first time being sick. I thought she was gonna go her first year without getting sick but nope. It's actually good that she's sick, that way she can build some immunity. This is my first time being sick in 2 years! It's really no fun being sick and taking care of a sick baby all at the same time. But one thing I am very grateful for is the fact that Nevaeh hasn't gotten it that bad. She wasn't herself for one day but she's back to her normal self (even though she still has the runs). I have to confess, I kinda liked when Nevaeh wasn't feeling so well. She would cuddle with me! I love cuddling with her! She never wants to cuddle!

1 comment:

LB said...

Nevaeh porque estas tan bonita? Casi un ano? Wow! Yo tampoco lo puedo creer.