This little girl is out of control now. She has more energy then the energizer bunny! I simply cannot keep up with her. She's become a little trouble maker and this is only the beginning!
She can stand all alone. Of course, she needs my help to stand her up but if she has something to hold on to she can stay up for a pretty long time!
She bites on anything she can get her hands on! And sometimes I'll leave her in her crib while I shower really quick and find all her toys and stuffed animals on the floor! How does she do it? I don't know?
She loves our dog Eeyore. But what she loves to do is pull his ears and fur. He doesn't like that much so he's not a big fan of Nevaeh. He always runs when he sees her!


1 comment:
Hey punk! I tried calling you today! I want to see you guys! Call me!
Post a Comment