Sunday, October 12, 2008

CELEBRATING 6 MONTHS!




Today Nevaeh turns 6 months old! I absolutely cannot believe how fast time flies!! It has been amazing to watch her grow and explore the world around her! I am extremely grateful for having her in my life! Without her, I don't know where I would be right now! She's been a blessing. I thank Heavenly Father for her everyday. And even though Nevaeh came into my life as a surprise, I wouldn't have it any other way! I LOVE her to pieces!











Here's some little memorable moments to celebrate!



Pregnant Moments. I can't believe it's been a little over 6 months that I looked like this. Nevaeh was still in the belly and I was just waiting on her!


AWWWW Moments. AW FINALLY! Little Ms. Nevaeh! ♥ Her crying was music to my ears! :)



I ♥ U Moments. It was extremely surreal to finally have her in my arms. I couldn't believe this was MY little baby! I couldn't believe I was a MOTHER!




Smile Moments. Her first smile caught on camera. Such a cute moment! Of course, Magaly took it and she just adores her aunt! ♥




Nevaeh and mommy time Moments. Don't worry this isn't all we do when we chill together. Though this is one of my most favoritest times..(I know "most favoritest" isn't proper english..LOL)




Peaceful Moments. It's moments like these that I just sit there and watch her sleep and look at every single little detail of her chunky little face. It's not so creepy when I mom does it!





Cute Moments. When she's just being silly little Nevaeh! Those are so much fun!




Little Milestone Moments #1- like when she first sat up on her own!





Little Milestone Moment #2- eating solids. It's oh so fun to have food fights everyday, twice a day!


I'm so grateful to all those who have helped me with Nevaeh for the past few months. Whether it was by watching her or just giving me some advice. THANK YOU! I know I couldn't have ever done all this alone! I'm so thankful for ALL my family. Nevaeh and I are so lucky to have such a great family! WE L♥VE YOU ALL!





1 comment:

LB said...

Nidia! Me encantan todas las fotos que tomas de Nevaeh (me tardo como 5 minutos tratando de escribir su nombre!) Siempre se ve bien bonita y estoy celosa porque a mi ni me da tiempo de vestir a mis hijos como para que coman en estilo como en es ultima foto!!! Haaa Toda su ropa esta tan bonita tambien, y tampoco me da tiempo de tomar tantas fotos, porque JUUDSOn siempre me quita la camara! Tu nina esta hermosa!