Who would have thought putting a baby to sleep would be THIS hard? Nevaeh WILL NOT fall asleep unless she is laying on my chest.
It's a process:
Rock, Sing, Rock, Pat the back, Rock, Play with hair, Rock, lay on chest, play with hair some more, pat, fall asleep! SUCCESS! But such a pain!!! Sometimes I get so frustrated and wanna cry. Am I allowed to cry?
I have NO IDEA what I'm doing half of the time. She's one of those babies that needs and wants lots and lots of attention. I don't have this whole sleeping routine down at all. In fact, I don't have this whole mommy thing down at all. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment.


3 comments:
Before you know it, you will be giving be parental advice. It's all about trial & error. You are such a good mom!
hi nidia! Happy Mother;s Day!! I bet you are doing great! One of the things my mom thought me to do was to give my babies a bath before bedtime and to massage them that usually will help, but i lknow the feeling of crying especially with my first baby!! i would have my sis come over and watch her so i can go to sleep my husband was usally working!! and other thing was to out music on and sometimes when they're really bad i just let them cry for a little bit they usually get tired!! but hey you are doing great and she's so cute just a PRINCESS!! and you too. hang in there and you know just give me a call if you need anything!
i have heard that anything that sounds like the womb is great.. a fan.. ocean music. they even make those music boxes for babies so it helps them sleep better cause it sounds like the womb
Post a Comment