Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Quick Update Of The Last Few Months


 Disneyland: Nevaeh went to Disneyland in early August with her auntie and grandparents. She had so much fun.]! I had to stay because I had just started a new job.
Ava's birthday: Nevaeh's cousin Ava had a Dora Halloween birthday party in late October.
Halloween: This year Nevaeh dressed up as Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog. She loved wearing lipstick! 
Outdoor fun: Nevaeh has finally learned to go down the slide all by her lonesome! I'm so proud of her!
Disney on Ice: We took Nevaeh to her first Disney on Ice in November. Nevaeh is obsessed with the Little Mermaid.
Friends: Nevaeh and I have been doing a lot of hanging out with my friends. Dinners, movies and just hanging out!
Temple Square: Abuelito and Abuelita took Nevaeh to temple square to see the lights. She thought the temple was the "Princess' Castle". She thought she was at Disneyland.
Birthday parties: Nevaeh has a pretty eventful social life!

No comments: