Monday, August 2, 2010

Eternal Sunshine



I love being home with Nevaeh and spending time with her...
But I'm also still in the process of looking for a job.
School will be starting soon.
Then it's back to the real world....
Nevaeh has been doing good without her binky.
Ok, not really! She's been miserable without it.
She throws the worse tantrums ever.
She wakes up grumpy and cries for no reason.
I figure one day she will get over it, right?
Everyday she grows a little more..
And everyday she tests my patience even more.
But overall she's a great little girl.
Everyone is always impressed by how obedient she is.
Little do they know that when she's alone with me
She's a little brat and does whatever she wants.
She has me wrapped around her little finger!

1 comment:

Bianca said...

cute cute pic nidia- i love to read your blog and see your beautiful girl:) xox